Contacteer:

Re: Hollywood spuisels

Bericht door Punisher »

Christian Bale wanna-be.
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

dan moet ie nog wat kilo's :P

49cent, starring in ... Blackman Begins (2012)
Blind Guardian
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind Guardian »

Met de huidige dollar koers is die vent toch gedeaveleerd tot 5 cent ?
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

50 U.S. cents = 0.406735541 Euros :P
Guess who?
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Guess who? »

Lindsay Lohan wil enkelband pimpen
Uitgegeven: 29 mei 2010 17:54
Laatst gewijzigd: 29 mei 2010 17:53
AMSTERDAM - Lindsay Lohan wil de alcoholdetecterende enkelband die ze kreeg toegewezen van de rechter laten versieren. De actrice werd afgelopen week gesignaleerd in een spijkerbroek met wijde pijpen, waarmee ze de enkelband probeerde te verbergen.
© Wenn.com

"Kan Chanel me alsjeblieft helpen door mij wat stickers te doen toekomen?", twitterde de 23-jarige actrice onlangs. "Dan kan ik die op mijn enkelband plakken en zo tenminste nog een chique jurk dragen."

De actrice werd gezien in club Las Palmas in Hollywood. Een bron vertelde het Amerikaanse Us Weekly dat Lohan keurig van de alcohol is afgebleven. Ze zou de hele avond aan de energiedrankjes hebben gezeten.

Opdagen
Lohan kreeg de alcoholdetecterende enkelband onlangs opgelegd nadat ze niet was komen opdagen bij een rechtszitting.

De actrice was op dat moment bij het filmfestival in Cannes, waar ze feestend werd vastgelegd door een fotograaf. Volgens haar advocaat was ze haar paspoort kwijtgeraakt.

Lindsay Lohan moet de enkelband in ieder geval tot en met juli dragen. Het is de tweede keer dat de actrice via dit systeem in de gaten wordt gehouden. In 2007 droeg ze ook al een enkelband nadat ze een afkickkliniek in Malibu had verlaten.
© Novum
Ga nou maar gewoon je straf uitzitten :lachhuil:
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

:bonk:

Afbeelding

aww.. je zou hier *bijna* medelijden met 'r krijgen

Afbeelding
captain crash
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

Bericht door captain crash »

de rechter was zeker een man...
Spot
Captain
Captain

Bericht door Spot »

Afbeelding
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

aha! het pepsi-7up-redbull-sigaretten dieet
Punisher
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Contacteer:

Bericht door Punisher »

Eerst heeft ze blond haar en dan opeens zwart en dan weer blond. wtf? The new Janaway!
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door EMH »

Vis schreef:aha! het pepsi-7up-redbull-sigaretten dieet
yeah fuck you, dr. Frank. :lachhuil:
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Trekscaper

Bericht door Trekscaper »

Master Vanhu Botie
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Bericht door Master Vanhu Botie »

:lol:
Spot
Captain
Captain

Bericht door Spot »

Eindelijk het is zover:

Wesley en Yolanthe getrouwd in Italië

Dutch footballer Wesley Sneijder married model and Dutch TV presenter Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen in a ceremony in Tuscany that could only be described as a fashion own goal.

Yolanthe, while unquestionably beautiful in white, wore a dress that would not appeal to all brides - over-the-top as it was with layers, hoops and lace.

And Wesley's choice of outfit was almost as breathtaking as some of the fouls perpetrated by his Netherlands side in their World Cup final defeat by Spain.

The diminutive Dutch midfielder chose a hideous pale blue shiny suit, which appeared ill-fitting in places and was in serious danger of starting a static electricity fire wherever he went.
The bride and groom could be forgiven for their lack of fashion taste - it was their special day after all - but some of the guests were also dressed in questionable outfits.

Wesley and Yolanthe have been dating for less than a year, after the international and Inter Milan player, who last year won the Champions League and Serie A title, left his wife and four-year-old son last summer.
Wesley's affair with Yolanthe - considered Holland's most glamorous TV presenter - was a scandal that engrossed his home nation.

Their secret relationship was revealed when closed-circuit TV footage of the pair kissing in a car park was broadcast in Holland last year, at a time when Van Kasbergen was living with the country's most famous pop star, Jan Smit.
At the time there was a fierce backlash against Sneijder and his girlfriend, and overwhelming sympathy for Smits, Sneijder's wife, Ramona, and the former couple's little boy, Jessey.

But Predictably, given the fickle nature of celebrity, that has now evaporated.
The couple announced their engagement at Christmas and have since been planning the Tuscany wedding - although attire must have been put on the back burner.

Afbeelding
Something blue: Sneijder's choice of wedding suit was breathtaking for all the wrong reasons - and the guests' outfits didn't fare any better

:lachhuil:

hele artikel
Guess who?
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Guess who? »

niet eens in het oranje...
Master Vanhu Botie
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Zóóó foute kleding - en duidelijk met opzet - dat 't origineel en fashionable is :')
Even kijken hoe lang het duurt voordat 't navolging krijgt .....
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

hoe is dit Hollywood? :')
mr_Vulcan
Contacteer:

Bericht door mr_Vulcan »

Vis schreef:hoe is dit Hollywood? :')
Dude, we zitten op 40 pagina's van dit soort non-hollywoodberichten en dat zeg je nu pas? :lachhuil:
Ik vind het overigens een goede post. Het krijgt aandacht van de buitenlandse media en dat pak kan echt niet. :*)
Punisher
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Contacteer:

Bericht door Punisher »

aararrrrggghhhh!! aandacht!!! IK HEB AANDACHT NODDIIGGGHHHH!!!
Master Vanhu Botie
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

En die gast die links achter 'm staat heeft ook 'n prachthemd aan :lol:
Trutgras
Captain
Captain

Bericht door Trutgras »

Dit Hollywood genoeg voor je?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/16 ... /?hpt=Sbin
With "Charlie Wilson's War" and "The West Wing" among his writing credits, Aaron Sorkin is no stranger to political drama.

Now he'll make his feature directorial debut with a movie about former presidential candidate John Edwards and his affair with mistress Rielle Hunter.

The writer/producer has acquired the rights to Andrew Young's book, "The Politician: An Insider's Account of John Edwards's Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down," CNN confirmed.

"This is a first-hand account of an extraordinary story filled with motivations, decisions and consequences that would have lit Shakespeare up," said Sorkin, who will write and produce the film.

In the book, Young, a confidant of Edwards, details the demands Edwards made of him during his 2008 campaign. But, Sorkin added, "There's much more to Andrew's book than what has been reported, and I'm grateful that he's trusting me with it."

Now the big question is: Who will play Edwards? Any chance Tim Daly or Harry Hamlin are available?
Punisher
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Contacteer:

Bericht door Punisher »

Ik ben geschokt!
Zoiets verwacht je toch niet ...
I was stoned every day while filming The Osbournes, admits Ozzy Osbourne

May 4 2009 By Rick Fulton

ROCK survivor Ozzy Osbourne has admitted he was wasted during all the three years of filming his reality television show.

In The Osbournes, which featured wife Sharon and two of his kids, Jack and Kelly, the former hell-raiser would often be seen running on a treadmill and getting fit.

But he says it was all a charade. Once the cameras stopped rolling, Ozzy, 60, supposedly a recovering alcoholic, would go to a room and get stoned.

Sharon said: "As Ozzy will tell you, the three years that we were filming, Ozzy was stoned the whole time. He wasn't sober for one day."

Ozzy revealed: "When the filming ended, I'd go in my little bunker and smoke a pipe and drink about a case of beer every day.

"I'd give myself some goodness and get up early in the morning and go jogging for six miles."

Ozzy admits he can't watch the show - because it's obvious by his body language in front of camera that he didn't know what time of day it was.

He admitted: "I used to do a lot of prescription drugs as well."

The show ran from 2002 until 2005 and also saw Ozzy, who is now sober, nearly killed in a quad-bike accident.

Huge riches and fame also had a downside, with kids Kelly, 24, and Jack, 23, both going into rehab.

Sharon, 56, was also battling colon cancer.

But Sharon revealed that the rocker, who famously bit the head off a bat during a gig, was there for her in her time of need.

The former X Factor judge said: "He was unbelievable.

"Ozzy would carry me to and from the bathroom. He would lie in a chair next to me in the bed. We never slept together for 18 months."

Ozzy said: "My biggest fear was lying next to my wife and she'd passed away.

"That would just be the worst possible thing ever.

"It was just a nightmarish thing - to wake up and my wife's lying dead next to me.

"I just couldn't deal with it."

The interview with Kate Thornton on BBC Radio 2's Line of Enquiry this afternoon also sees them playing some surprising song selections, including Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight and Culture Club's Karma Chameleon.

But Ozzy's biggest musical hero is Paul McCartney.

He said: "I was a big Beatle fan and I've met Sir Paul a few times. That was one of the highlights of my life. He was a very nice guy.

"He's my hero. I keep in contact with him even now, but I just send him emails."

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne's Line Of Enquiry is on Radio 2 today at 4pm.
Punisher
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Contacteer:

Bericht door Punisher »

Drinkin' and drugs for science!
Amazed Boffins Probe Ozzy's Genetic Code
7:26am UK, Wednesday June 16, 2010
Elizabeth Scott, Sky News Online

Scientists are to map Ozzy Osbourne's genetic code in a bid to find out how he is still alive after decades of drug and alcohol abuse.

Hard-living Ozzy Osbourne has admitted abusing drink and drugs for 40 years

The former Black Sabbath frontman is only one of a few people in the world to have his full genome analysed.

It is hoped the results from the £27,000 test, which takes three months, will provide information on how drugs are absorbed in the body.

Ozzy, 61, has lived a life that would presumably kill any ordinary person.

Even the singer himself cannot understand how he has survived this long, recently describing himself as a "medical miracle" after going on a "bender" for "40 years".

He has admitted drinking four bottles of cognac a day at one point, "blacking out, coming to again and carrying on".

Ozzy famously bit the head off a bat on stage and in 2003 broke his neck in a quad bike accident.

He also has a genetic disorder similar to Parkinson's disease and on at least one occasion has been committed to a mental institution.

Despite all his excesses, he is still with wife Sharon, who he once tried to strangle, and the couple have three grown-up children.

Now he may get some answers from US company Knome, which will use a blood sample to map his genome.

Nathan Pearson, director of research at the firm, said: "Sequencing and analysing individuals with extreme medical histories provides the greatest potential scientific value."

The results will hopefully help scientists understand why the bodies of hard-living rockers such as Ozzy, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Iggy Pop are able to take more substance abuse than the average person.
Miriam
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door Miriam »

Kanye West wilde zelfmoord plegen
Uitgegeven: 19 oktober 2010 18:34
Laatst gewijzigd: 19 oktober 2010 22:57
AMSTERDAM - Kanye West heeft ooit met de gedachte gespeeld om zijn leven te beëindigen. De rapper zegt daar nu geen last meer van te hebben en zijn roeping te hebben gevonden in de popcultuur.
© Getty Images

"Er zijn momenten geweest dat ik heb overwogen zelfmoord te plegen", onthulde West tijdens een presentatie van zijn nieuwe korte film Runaway.

Tegenwoordig zegt de rapper zich verantwoordelijk te voelen om een betekenisvolle bijdrage te leveren aan de pop- en kunstcultuur.

Cultuursoldaat

"Ik ben niet van plan mijn leven te verkwanselen." De immer bescheiden Kanye West zegt zichzelf vandaag de dag als popicoon en 'cultuursoldaat' te zien.

Hij vertelde niet wanneer hij precies van plan was om het bijltje erbij neer te gooien. In zijn nieuwe nummer Power heeft West het wel herhaaldelijk over uit het raam springen. 'Een prachtige dood', volgens het lied.

De 33-jarige rapper vertelde een zwaar jaar achter te rug te hebben gehad na het Taylor Swift-incident, tijdens de MTV Awards van vorig jaar. Daarnaast zegt West in de afgelopen drie jaar ook nog vier ouderlijke figuren te zijn kwijtgeraakt. "Alles is van me afgenomen," zei de rapper. "Ik ben niet bang. Het maakt me zo weinig uit."
© Novum
Wat hield hem tegen :{
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

idd ;(

Afbeelding
Plaats reactie