To Boldly Create What No-One Has Created Before

Moderator: mr_Vulcan

Plaats reactie
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Star Trek Voyager: (t.b.a)

Bericht door Tactical_Cube »

Ik had weer eens zin om een verhaal te gaan schrijven en omdat ik de laatste tijd weer aardig wat voyager heb gekeken dacht ik, waarom ook niet over Voyager. Dit is alleen nog maar het begin omdat ik er over de rest nog niet helemaal uit ben. Ik ben van plan om een ras te gebruiken waar je in seizoen 2 heel even iets over gehoord hebt, en wat dingen die nooit afgemaakt zijn in de serie een beetje te verwerken, zoals de Vaadwuar (dit speelt zich ongeveer een maand daarna af) en Samantha Wildman enz enz.
  • Captains Log Stardate 53317.8: Today it’s been exactly five years since we we’re pulled into the Delta Quadrant and I keep wondering, is this some kind of anniversary? Should we keep a party? If it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t even been here, we would be at home with our family’s and friends, bit I made one decision, one…

‘Computer delete the entire log entry.’

The computer made a sound which mend she had understand Janeways order and deleted the entry.

Kathryn Janeway sat in her ready room aboard the starship Voyager with her hands over her face. She didn’t have much sleep last night, all the time she was thinking about the journey that lay behind her and the journey that was still to come.

Five years ago the U.s.s. Voyager was pulled into the Delta Quadrant against their will by an entity known as the Caretaker. They found themselves stranded with the Maquis ship they had to find. What they didn’t know at that time was that the Caretaker was dying and was sending as much energy as possible to the Ocampa, a species which lived underground. Janeway was faced with a dilemma as the Caretaker died and a hostile species, the Kazon, was trying to take over the array. She could use the array to get her crew home and let the Kazon take advantage of an innocent species or, she could destroy the array and their way home in the process. So she did what any good Starfleet officer would do, didn’t she?

‘Come in.’ Janeway said when the door rang

Her mood got slightly better as one of the lightpoints of this journey walked in. Seven of Nine, once a member of the Borg, but now with help of Janeway and the rest an individual and a valued member of the Voyager crew.

‘Good morning Captain.’ She said
    ‘Morning Seven, what can I do for you?’
    ‘I was just overlooking last night sensor logs when I found this.’ She gave Kathryn a padd with information. ‘The anomaly is 2.5 lightyears away but even from this distance our sensors can’t make up what it is.’
    ‘This might be worth investigating.’ Janeway said taking any change that would give her some distraction.
    ‘I agree.’ Seven replied

Kathryn looked a little surprised, most of the time Seven found exploring an insufficient use of time.

‘Seven are you feeling alright?’ Janeway asked with a smile on her face
    Seven raised an eyebrow before replying.
    ‘No.. I’m just curious as what this anomaly might be.’
    ‘That’s the thing that makes us explorers Seven, curiosity, wanting to know what else there is, wanting to expand your knowledge.’
    ‘Maybe I stepped out of the wrong side of my alcove.’
    ‘You won’t hear me complaining, now what do you say of a cup of coffee in the Mess Hall?’ Janeway asked feeling how tired she really was.
    ‘I don’t require nutrition’s at this time… but I will keep you company.’
    ‘That’s my Seven.’ Janeway laughed while walking out of her ready room onto the bridge of her star ship.

‘Morning Captain.’
    ‘Morning Tom, would you be so kind and change our course to these coordinates?’
    ‘Yes Ma’am.’ Tom answered the Captains question while copying the coordinates from the padd.

As the turbolift went on to deck 2 Kathryn let her mind stray. Seven wasn’t the only good thing that had happened on this journey, Tom was also one of them. When he first set step aboard Voyager he was a simple observer who would help them find the Maquis they where ordered to find, and the only reason he did it was because it would get him early out of penal colony. But ever since they got stranded and Kathryn gave him the rank of Chief Fligt Control Officer, after all he was one of the best pilots in Starfleet, he seemed to change immediately up to the point that he could be an example for cadets and even for the Voyager crew. Yes it wasn’t the Voyager of the Damned, there had happened a lot of good things as well, but if they weighed up to the bad had to be seen when they got home.
Maar wat vinden jullie van het taalgebruik en de stijl tot nu toe?
Laatst gewijzigd door Tactical_Cube op 28 dec 2005, 15:41, 3 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Guess who?
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Guess who? »

Heb je geen Word die ook Engels kan nakijken? Woorden zijn fout geschreven. Een party keep je niet. enzovoorts :) Laat het anders door iemand nakijken.
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Bericht door Tactical_Cube »

word kijkt de woorden wel na, maar niet of ze ook zo in de zin horen. als ik er een stuk verder mee ben laat ik het wel aan de engelse leraar lezen :P
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Ga die arme man er niet mee lastig vallen :lachhuil:
Miriam
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door Miriam »

voor een leuk verhaal kijk op
LINK VERWIJDERD

(ik zie dat d elink het niet doet kopieer hem in je adresbalk :)

dit is pas echt startrek whahahahaha :schater:

zoek ook verder op de alias scc dauntless op google en let op de nick COMMAND

doet me denken aan een user,................ :{ :idee: IKEA ik weet wie het is :*)

[Edit]
Voor dergelijke links is toestemming van de mods / admins nodig.
[/Edit]
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door EMH »

:rofl:
Plaats reactie