Moderator: Dark*staR

Gesloten
Captain
Captain
Contacteer:

Best DS-9 Quotes

Bericht door 22339 »

Ik ga meer voor de toespraak van Damar:
"And so, two years ago, our government signed a treaty with the Dominion. In it the Dominion promised to extend Cardassia's influence throughout the Alpha Quadrant. In exchange, we pledged ourselves to join the war against the Federation and it's allies. Cardassians have never been afraid of war--a fact we've proven time and again over these past two years. Seven million of our brave soldiers have given their lives to fulfil our part of the agreement and what has the Dominion done in return? Nothing. We've gained no new territories--in fact, our influence throughout the quadrant has diminished. And to make matters worse, we are no longer masters in our own home. Travel anywhere on Cardassia and what do you find? Jem'Hadar. Vorta. And now Breen. Instead of the invaders, we have become the invaded. Our allies have conquered us without firing a single shot. Well, no longer. This morning, detachments of the Cardassian first, third and ninth orders attacked Dominion outposts on Rondak III. This assault marks the first step toward the liberation of our homeland from the true oppressors of the Alpha Quadrant. I call on Cardassians everywhere ... resist. Resist today. Resist tommorow. Resist until the last Dominion soldier has been driven from our soil!"

Legate Damar - "The Changing Face of Evil"
3rd RemataKlan
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Bericht door 3rd RemataKlan »

"So, I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all - I think I can live with it, and if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing - a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it.”

“Because I can live with it.”

“I can live with it.”

“Computer, erase that entire personal log.”
The Sisko - "In The Pale Moonlight"
Jadzia
Commander
Commander

Bericht door Jadzia »

Een van mijn favorieten is:
"If you go into my quarters and examine the bulkhead next to the replicator, you'll notice there's a false panel. Behind that panel is a compartment containing an isolinear rod. If I'm not back in 78 hours..... I want you to take that rod..... and eat it."

"Eat it? You're joking."

"Yes Doctor, I am."
Garak / Bashir in "Improbable Cause"
Nemesis
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nemesis »

3rd RemataKlan schreef:
"So, I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all - I think I can live with it, and if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing - a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it.”

“Because I can live with it.”

“I can live with it.”

“Computer, erase that entire personal log.”
The Sisko - "In The Pale Moonlight"
a guilty conscience of a starfleet officier is a small price, en vergeet, de dood van een romulan governeur... enz.

jah.. had ik niet van je verwacht 3rd... was idd een onwijs goede aflevering
ScifiJunky
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door ScifiJunky »

Mijn favoriet :
"Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine, but dont live too long, the taste turns bitter after a time."
Ik kreeg gewoon kippevel bijze quote toen ik "Once more unto the breach" voor het eerst zag.

Die van #rdRemataklan is ook erg goed, " In the pale moonlight" is trek op zijn best.
Nemesis
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nemesis »

ScifiJunky schreef:Mijn favoriet :
"Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine, but dont live too long, the taste turns bitter after a time."
Ik kreeg gewoon kippevel bijze quote toen ik "Once more unto the breach" voor het eerst zag.

wie zegt dat dan.. op welk moment.. ben het even kwijt
ScifiJunky
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door ScifiJunky »

Oops, :) het is Kor tegen martok en 2 klingon wijven.
Jim Kirk
Commander
Commander

Bericht door Jim Kirk »

Die van 3rdRamataklan vond ik het beste.
3rd RemataKlan
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hier nog één:
"To the best crew any Captain ever had, this may be the last time we're all together. But no matter what the future holds, no matter how far we travel, a part of us, a very important part, will always remain here. On Deep Space Nine."
The Sisko - "What You Leave Behind"
Nemesis
Admiral
Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nemesis »

Gods don't make mistakes.
Though, sometimes i think it will be nice to be able to carry a tune
Tha Vorta Weyoun (tegen kira.. als ie praat over de tekening van zyal.. seizoen 6)
007*of*borg
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door 007*of*borg »

yep nemesis is het best!
Trip
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door Trip »

The more things change, the more they stay the same
What you leave behind, part 2
Trip
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door Trip »

Zeker weten de allermooiste:

Rode the sixhundred
Cannons to the left of them,
Cannons to the right of them,
Cannons in front of them volley'd and thundered

O'Brien & Bashir, Sacrifice of Angels

Als je alles voor het eerst ziet, van het begin tot daar, je helemaal meeleeft en je kent het gedicht, krijg je echt kippenvel.. Grappig detail, weet niet helemaal zeker of het zo bedoeld is, maar ik kan me ook herinneren dat er zelfs ongeveer 600 (650 ofzo) schepen in die aanval meededen van The Federation, prachtig.

(Zo gaat dat gedeelte van het gedicht nog verder:
Boldly they rode, and well,
in the jaws of death, into the mouth of hell,
Rode the sixhundred.)
007*of*borg
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Bericht door 007*of*borg »

trip mag er ook wel wzen!!
die zijn ook best ok?
ze zijn allemaal wel goed eigenlihjk
3rd RemataKlan
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

You hit me! Picard never hit me!
I'm not Picard.
Q & The Sisko - "Q-Less"

Deze simpele quote (en bijbehorende actie) liet al snel zien dat niet alleen The Sisko anders zou zijn dan Picard maar ook dat DS9 anders zou zijn dan TNG en zo vroeg kenbaar maken in de serie, was gewaagd. En DS9 hield zich aan dit statement. 8-)
Raven
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Contacteer:

Bericht door Raven »

when I first took command of this post, all I wanted was to be somewhere else. Anywhere but here.
But now five years later, this has become my home and you have become my family. And leaving this station, leaving you. Is one of the hardes things I ever had to do.
But this war isn't over yet...... And I promise that I will not rest untill I stand with you again, here, in this place where I belong
sisko in 'A Call To Arms'
today the guns are silent, the great tragedy has ended. We have known the exciletation of triomph and the bitterness of defeat. from both we have learned that there is no going back. we must move forward, to preserve in peace, what we have won in war.
Ross in 'What You Leave Behind'

deze vind ik wel mooi..
3rd RemataKlan
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

"You know, the rate we go through Runabouts, it's a good thing the Earth has so many rivers."
Kira Nerys - "Family Business"

>:)
"I don't care if you held a phaser in your hand or you ironed shirts for a living. You were all guilty and you were all legitimate targets!"
Kira Nerys - "The Darkness And The Light"
Gesloten