Techno-Babble

Warpdrive, wormholes, phasers ... en meer Star Trek technologie.

Moderator: mr_Vulcan

superborg
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Contacteer:

Bericht door superborg »

eeh, moet dat 'gebabbel' ook nog kloppen?
Trekkie1701
Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class
Contacteer:

Bericht door Trekkie1701 »

Hoeft niet, that's the point.
mr_Vulcan
Contacteer:

Bericht door mr_Vulcan »

"I think I know what the problem is. You see, when we recalibrated the ODN-relais to counterfit the polarised circuits in the main navigational computer, it must have caused a systembreach shutting the entire system down. If we can put the field-emissions within the gyroscope to an output of more then 100% it might be possible to create an artificial back-loop that will cause the system to function again. Problem is that if we want to accomplish this we need to use to reboot the entire system, but that could take hours! I can do it faster by rerouting power from the main deflector dish through the main EPS-conduits on deck 2, but then I would violate safety-protocols because the power that comes with it can cause a major plasmaleak. Then we have an even bigger problem! But I'm sure I can do it. I once brought a computer back on-line with nothing but a phase-converter and a magneton depolarizer!"
capt. Fabio L.
Ensign
Ensign

Bericht door capt. Fabio L. »

T'kan ook zo: Nu ge moet niet te veel gas geven in warp want dat hebben de leidingen naar de Warp-motor niet zo graag. En de plasmakoeler zult ge ook horen klagen.

Of: Ja jong,...wie kan hier helpen, het relais van faser 0 trekt dat spel hier niet meer, misschien weer een EPS-knooppunt dat nukkig doet.
mr_Vulcan
Contacteer:

Bericht door mr_Vulcan »

^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Problemen met de energiegenerator op dek 8:

"Ja, lap zeg! Valt da ding alweer uit!"

of een botsing tussen twee schepen:

"D'r botst nen hottentot op onze notto gedomme!" :-P
Nebulaguy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Bericht door Nebulaguy »

potverdikke: it's great to be a belgian.

dat moet je maar eens zeggen tegen een Borg Drone.
Stoney3K
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stoney3K »

mr_Vulcan schreef:"I think I know what the problem is. You see, when we recalibrated the ODN-relais to counterfit the polarised circuits in the main navigational computer, it must have caused a systembreach shutting the entire system down. If we can put the field-emissions within the gyroscope to an output of more then 100% it might be possible to create an artificial back-loop that will cause the system to function again. Problem is that if we want to accomplish this we need to use to reboot the entire system, but that could take hours! I can do it faster by rerouting power from the main deflector dish through the main EPS-conduits on deck 2, but then I would violate safety-protocols because the power that comes with it can cause a major plasmaleak. Then we have an even bigger problem! But I'm sure I can do it. I once brought a computer back on-line with nothing but a phase-converter and a magneton depolarizer!"
Waar heb je die quote vandaan ??? :)

Ctrl-Alt-Delete werkt net zo goed :)
mr_Vulcan
Contacteer:

Bericht door mr_Vulcan »

Geloof het of niet, zelf verzonnen. :-P
Stoney3K schreef:Ctrl-Alt-Delete werkt net zo goed
Ja, :)

Ensign: "Sir, the computer is malfunctioning!"
Captain: "No biggie, just press Ctrl-Alt-Del"
Ensign: "Hey! It works!"
Stoney3K
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stoney3K »

mr_Vulcan schreef:Geloof het of niet, zelf verzonnen. :-P
Stoney3K schreef:Ctrl-Alt-Delete werkt net zo goed
Ja, :)

Ensign: "Sir, the computer is malfunctioning!"
Captain: "No biggie, just press Ctrl-Alt-Del"
Ensign: "Hey! It works!"
And if it doesn't, just run down to deck 8 and switch off the main computer... wait a few secs and then switch it on again. It should take a while for the LCARS to boot. All user connections to the primary core will be invalid, but that shouldn't be a problem. The secondary core is designed to kick in with a response time of about 87.3 nanoseconds. The users won't notice a thing.

If you still encounter problems, contact Starfleet Technical support at 0800-DIALSUBSPACE-STARFLEET. Calls are charged $.50 a minute and will be charged to the ship's telephone bill. Contact your local captain if you intend to PAY your telephone bill. Or pay it directly using eCreditMate, all major galactic credit cards accepted.

Sorry, ik dwaalde even af naar het Internet in de 24ste eeuw... :)
Gesloten