Bespreek hier alles over TV, Films, Muziek en Boeken

Moderator: Vis

Section31

[VS] Desperate Housewives

Bericht door Section31 »

Afbeelding

Everyone has a little dirty laundry

Welcome to Wisteria Lane!

Narrated by deceased resident Mary Alice (Brenda Strong), Desperate Housewives uncovers the real secrets behind the closed doors of her suburban neighbours...

There's Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher), the divorcee and single mum who'll go to extraordinary lengths for love; Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman), the ex-career woman who traded the boardroom for boredom, mixed with moments of sheer panic as the mother of four unmanageable kids...
Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross), whose family is about to mutiny; and Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria), the ex-model with everything she's ever wanted - a rich husband, a big house - and a passionate affair with her 17-year-old gardener.
Then there are the men... Sexy new neighbour Mike Delfino (Jamie Denton), a supposedly widowed plumber who has Susan and Edie vying for his attention; Rex Van De Kamp (Steven Culp), who's just told Bree he wants a divorce...
Gabrielle's better half, Carlos (Ricardo Antonio Chavira), who figures he bought his wife a diamond necklace, so she should do whatever he tells her; and as for Mary Alice's newly-widowed husband, Paul (Mark Moses), there must be a reason why he's digging up the pool in the middle of the night.

From her unique vantage point, Mary Alice sees more now than she ever did alive, and she’s planning to share all the delicious secrets that hide behind every neighbour's closed door in this seemingly perfect American suburb of Wisteria Lane.

In the second season, the show's writers introduce numerous new interesting storylines for the housewives: Susan dealing with Mike's quest to reclaim his newly found son Zach; Bree dealing with her new status as a widow; the mystery of the new African-American residents on Wisteria Lane, Betty Applewhite (Alfre Woodard) and her son, and the prisoner they are keeping in their basement; Edie's (Nicollette Sheridan) attempt at a relationship with Susan's ex-husband Karl (Richard Burgi); Lynette's struggle with her fast-track career in advertising; and a pregnant Gabrielle trying to salvage her marriage to her husband, while trying not to cheat on him. Then there are the men: Mike, who has won Susan's heart; Lynette's adorable husband, Tom (Doug Savant), who volunteered to be "Mr. Mom" so his wife can go back to work; Gabrielle's better half, Carlos, who is currently in jail and recently learned of his wife's relationship with the gardener; Bree's pharmacist friend, George, who caused Rex's death by tampering with his medications; and Mary Alice's widowed husband, Paul, who is on the run from the demons in his past.

Afbeelding

Even voorstellen

The Mayer family

Susan Mayer: an attractive single mother, interested in Mike Delfino, the handsome, widowed plumber who has just moved in across the street and is not quite what he seems.
Karl Mayer: Susan's ex-husband, Susan divorced him after she found out that he was having an affair with his secretary.
Julie Mayer: Susan's 14 year old daughter, who usually helps her deal with problems regarding her love life. She was briefly romantically involved with Zach Young.
Sophie Bremmer: Susan's meddling mother, who came to stay with her after she had exaggerated that her boyfriend Morty was abusing her.

The Scavo family

Lynette Scavo: an ex-career woman who is now saddled with three rampaging children, a baby, and a husband who is always out of town.
Tom Scavo: Lynette's husband that is frequently out of town. Tom keeps a secret from his wife that apparently only his father, Rodney Scavo, knows about.
Preston & Porter Scavo: The twin children of the Scavo's, they are repeatedly misbehaving and continuously drive Lynette out of her mind.
Parker Scavo: The third son of the Scavo's, Lynette shaved his head after the twins put gum in his hair, and used Parker to get into a yoga class by pretending he was afflicted with cancer.

The Van De Kamp family

Bree Van De Kamp: an ultra-conservative control freak who's trapped in a sterile marriage with Rex, her fed-up husband, and her selfish children.
Rex Van De Kamp: the doctor husband of Bree, it was found out that he had an extra-marital affair with Maisy Gibbons, he said that he wanted to divorce Bree because of their awful sex life and because she will not "dominate" him.
Andrew Van De Kamp: the troubled son of Bree and Rex Van De Kamp. He has been arrested for smoking marijuana, he ran over Juanita Solis (who ironically, did not die from the car crash but from slipping and falling down hospital stairs), it has also been revealed that he is gay (or bisexual) following his 'escapades' with John Rowland's roommate Justin.
Danielle Van De Kamp: As probably the only normal child in the family, Danielle is in an abstinence club at her school, but it was found out that she was craving sex with her (now ex) boyfriend; John Rowland.

The Solis family

Gabrielle Solis: a woman who married her husband Carlos for money, but found satisfaction with her teenage gardener John. She absolutely hates Carlos' mother.
Carlos Solis: the husband of Gabrielle who has some trouble with the law and a very meddling mother. Carlos wants to begin a family, so much so that he secretly replaces his wife's birth control pills since Gabrielle is against the idea of getting pregnant. Due to apparent financial difficulties Carlos took a plea bargain which forces him to serve eight months in jail.
Juanita Solis: the nosy mother of Carlos, who was convinced that Gabrielle was cheating on him with another man, she had obtained photographic evidence of the affair moments before being run over by Andrew Van De Kamp. She remained in a coma for five months before awakening, only to fall to her death down a flight of stairs at the hospital. Before dying Juanita told a nurse of Gabrielle's infidelity, however the nurse couldn't hear her because of headphones she was wearing.

The Young family

Paul Young: The widow of Mary Alice, he was trying to find out what exactly caused her death and who sent the note to her, when he found out it was his neighbor Martha Huber, he strangled her and dumped the body, but he also put a piece of key evidence in Mike Delfino's garage to frame him.
Mary Alice Young: The deceased wife of Paul Young, who one day decided to end her life by committing suicide, narrates the show from beyond the grave. Her real name has been revealed as Angela, and she went to college with Martha Huber's sister Felicia.
Zach Young: The mentally-disturbed son of Paul, he found love in the form of Julie Mayer who he befriended and who eventually got her to agree to letting him stay in her bedroom. Early in season one Zach is disturbed with visions of him killing his younger sister, Dana, however, later it is discovered that Zach's original name was "Dana".

Other characters

Edie Britt: a man-hungry real estate agent who tries to steal Mike away when not having sex with someone else.
Mike Delfino: a man who poses as the friendly neighborhood plumber, but has a secret occupation unknown to the main characters of the show.
Maisy Gibbons: a woman who was found to be having affairs with various men around the neighborhood including Rex Van De Kamp. She was arrested during season one and her "logbook" with all the names of her clients was publicly exposed.
Martha Huber: a nosy neighbor who sent Mary Alice Young the blackmail note which led to her suicide. She was killed by Paul Young in the first season because of her knowledge of the Young family's past. Martha has a sister, Felicia Tillman, who coincidentally knew Mary Alice and appears to be suspicious of Paul Young.
John Rowland: Gabrielle and Carlos' (former) gardener, he was having an affair with Gabrielle until Juanita found out about it. John was then convinced that the connection between Gabrielle and him meant a lot more then just sex. He proposed to her but Gabrielle who was threatened with jail time by his parents, talked him out of it. John also had a relationship with Danielle Van De Kamp, until Bree asked him to be brutally honest with her. However after Carlos abused Gabrielle, She came running right back into his arms.

Afbeelding

Uitzendschema

Code: Selecteer alles

Season 1  
1.  1-1  100 03-Oct-2004   Pilot 
2.  1-2  101 10-Oct-2004   Ah, But Underneath 
3.  1-3  102 17-Oct-2004   Pretty Little Picture 
4.  1-4  103 24-Oct-2004   Who's that Woman? 
5.  1-5  104 31-Oct-2004   Come in, Stranger 
6.  1-6  105 07-Nov-2004   Running to Stand Still 
7.  1-7  106 21-Nov-2004   Anything You Can Do 
8.  1-8  107 28-Nov-2004   Guilty 
9.  1-9  108 12-Dec-2004   Suspicious Minds 
10. 1-10 109 19-Dec-2004   Come Back to Me 
11. 1-11 110 09-Jan-2005   Move On 
12. 1-12 111 16-Jan-2005   Every Day a Little Death 
13. 1-13 112 23-Jan-2005   Your Fault 
14. 1-14 113 13-Feb-2005   Love Is in the Air (a.k.a. What I Did for Love) 
15. 1-15 114 20-Feb-2005   Impossible 
16. 1-16 115 27-Mar-2005   The Ladies Who Lunch 
17. 1-17 116 03-Apr-2005   There Won't Be Trumpets 
18. 1-18 117 10-Apr-2005   Children Will Listen 
19. 1-19 118 17-Apr-2005   Live Alone and Like It (a.k.a. An Unexpected Song) 
20. S-1  119 24-Apr-2005   Desperate Housewives: Sorting Out the Dirty Laundry
21. 1-20 120 01-May-2005   Fear No More 
22. 1-21 121 08-May-2005   Sunday in the Park with George 
23. 1-22 122 15-May-2005   Goodbye for Now 
24. 1-23 123 22-May-2005   One Wonderful Day

Season 2
1.  2-1  201 25-Sep-2005   Next    
2.  2-2  202 02-Oct-2005   You Could Drive a Person Crazy
3.  2-3  203 09-Oct-2005   You'll Never Get Away from Me
4.  2-4  204 16-Oct-2005   My Heart Belongs to Daddy
5.  2-5  205 23-Oct-2005   They Askes Me Why I Believe in You
6.  2-6  206 06-Nov-2005   I Wish I Could Forget You
7.  2-7  207 13-Nov-2005   I Must Be Dreaming
8.  2-8  208 20-Nov-2005   The Sun Won't Set
9.  2-9  209 27-Nov-2005   That's Good, That's Bad
10. 2-10 210 04-Dec-2005   Coming Home
11. 2-11 211 08-Jan-2006   One More Kiss
12. 2-12 212 15-Jan-2006   We're Gonna Be All Right
13. 2-13 213 22-Jan-2006   There's Something About a War
14. 2-14 214 12-Feb-2006   Silly People
15. 2-15 215 19-Feb-2006   Thank You So Much
16. 2-16 216 12-Mar-2006   There Is No Other Way
17. 2-17 217 26-Mar-2006   Could I Leave You?
18. 2-18 218 02-Apr-2006   Everybody Says Don't
19. 2-19 219 16-Apr-2006   Don't Look at Me
20. 2-20 220 30-Apr-2006   It Wasn't Meant to Happen
21. 2-21 221 07-May-2006   I Know Things Now
22. 2-22 222 14-May-2006   No One Is Alone
23. 2-23 223 21-May-2006   Remember (1)
34. 2-24 223 21-May-2006   Remember (2)

Season 3
48. 3-1  301     24 Sep 06   Listen to the Rain on the Roof
49. 3-2  302      1 Oct 06   It Takes Two
50. 3-3  303      8 Oct 06   A Weekend in the Country
51. 3-4  304     15 Oct 06   Like It Was
52. 3-5  305     22 Oct 06   Nice She Ain't
53. 3-6  306     29 Oct 06   Sweetheart, I Have to Confess
54. 3-7  307      5 Nov 06   Bang
55. 3-8  308     12 Nov 06   Children and Art
56. 3-9  309     19 Nov 06   Beautiful Girls
57. 3-10 310     26 Nov 06   The Miracle Song
58. 3-11 311      7 Jan 07   No Fits, No Fights, No Feuds
59. 3-12 312     14 Jan 07   Not While I'm Around
60. 3-13 313     21 Jan 07   Come Play Wiz Me
61. 3-14 314     11 Feb 07   I Remember That (1)
62. 3-15 315     18 Feb 07   The Little Things You Do Together (2)
63. 3-16 316      4 Mar 07   My Husband, The Pig
64. 3-17 317      8 Apr 07   Dress Big
65. 3-18 318     15 Apr 07   Liaisons
66. 3-19 319     22 Apr 07   God, That's Good
67. 3-20 320     29 Apr 07   Gossip
68. 3-21 321      6 May 07   Into The Woods
69. 3-22 322     13 May 07   What Would We Do Without You?
70. 3-23 323     20 May 07   Getting Married Today
Afbeelding
Laatst gewijzigd door Section31 op 21 mei 2007, 19:16, 5 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Op speciaal verzoek :)
Afbeelding

Episode number: 1.18
First Aired: 10 april 2005
Production Code: 117
Writer: Kevin Murphey
Director: Larry Shaw

Guest Stars:
Rochelle Robinson (as Tug's Mother)
Lesley Ann Warren (as Sophie Bremmer)
Bob Newhart (as Morty)
Paul Rae (as Hector)
Shawn Pyfrom (as Andrew Van De Kamp)
Harriet Sansom Harris (as Felicia Tilman)
Mark L. Taylor (as Mr. Steinberg)
Emily Christine (as Ashley Bukowski)
Brett Cullen (as Detective Burnett)
John Lacy (as Detective Beckerman)

Samenvatting:
Susan's mom, Sophie (guest-star Lesley Ann Warren), pays an unannounced
visit to Wisteria Lane after she and her boyfriend (guest-star Bob Newhart)
call it quits. Meanwhile, Gabrielle faces Carlos' wrath after he learns
about the hospital settlement and tries to change their prenuptial agreement
in order to keep Gabrielle in check while he serves his jail sentence.
Lynette and Bree experience a chill in their friendship after Bree babysits
Lynette's kids and dares to discipline Porter.
Also, Bree and Rex visit Andrew at the teen rehab camp where they learn
some shocking news about their son. Lastly, Felicia gets closer to Zach
and reveals some disturbing details about his family in the past.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Section31 schreef:Iemand ook opgevallen in aflevering 17 dat Andrew op bed ligt te kijken naar de pilot van Lost? Ook een ABC show.

En Zach is Dana! niet geheel onverwacht, maar toch wow! Er gaan de wildste geruchten, dat hij een seks-change heeft ondergaan enzo. Dat lijkt me wel heel ver gezocht. :P

En Bree krijgt ook een lekkere verassing van Andrew. Dat gaat nog helemaal fout denk ik.

En Gabrielle zwanger van John! :o
Carlos gaat een DNA test eisen als hij uit de bak is, let maar op. :P
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Jeuj :)
Section31 schreef:En Zach is Dana! niet geheel onverwacht, maar toch wow! Er gaan de wildste geruchten, dat hij een seks-change heeft ondergaan enzo. Dat lijkt me wel heel ver gezocht. :P
Hmm.. dat lijkt me ook wat vergezocht. Kan Dana ook niet gewoon gebruikt zijn als jongensnaam? Waarschijnlijk zijn ze vroeger verhuisd, en zijn al hun namen veranderd ofzo. En om de naam Dana te verklaren werd 'm verteld dat het z'n zusje was?
Section31 schreef:En Bree krijgt ook een lekkere verassing van Andrew. Dat gaat nog helemaal fout denk ik.
Dat hoofd van Bree, prachtig :lol:
Section31 schreef:En Gabrielle zwanger van John! :o
Carlos gaat een DNA test eisen als hij uit de bak is, let maar op. :P
Dit vind ik nog wel de mooiste verhaallijn van allemaal :P

Eerst in 1x17 met die settlement van het ziekenhuis. "You're trying to buy is off?" Ogen beginnen helemaal te stralen *D Staat ze voor hun huis. "Say I were to win, I don't know.. 1.600.000 dollars, would the government be able to take it, like they took everything else? That's what I thought, the bastards. So, what if we won the lottery after Carlos went to jail? Could the government touch the money then? Hypothetically! I see! And.. we could keep the house..."

Geweldig 8-) En dan in 1x18: "I know baby, it hurts to lose" :lol:
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Vis schreef:Hmm.. dat lijkt me ook wat vergezocht. Kan Dana ook niet gewoon gebruikt zijn als jongensnaam? Waarschijnlijk zijn ze vroeger verhuisd, en zijn al hun namen veranderd ofzo. En om de naam Dana te verklaren werd 'm verteld dat het z'n zusje was?
Dana kan heel goed gebruikt zijn als jongensnaam, het is een uni-seks naam. Het baby-dekentje van Dana was groen-geel kleurig, ook een kleur die bij babies voor zowel jongens als meisjes gebruikt kan worden.
Mijn theorie: In die kist ligt dus een vrouw, die vrouw kan de moeder zijn van Zach (Dana), Mary Alice en Paul hebben Dana ontvoerd toen hij nog een baby was en hem vervolgens de naam Zach gegeven.
Maar de moeder van Dana heeft ze toch kunnen vinden, waarna ze vermoord is door Paul en Mary Alice.
Martha Huber wist dit allemaal, vandaar dat briefje. :)

Vis schreef:Dat hoofd van Bree, prachtig :lol:
Bree: "Well, he's right, I'll be waiting in the car." ;)
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Vis schreef:Geweldig 8-) En dan in 1x18: "I know baby, it hurts to lose" :lol:
Ik had niet verwacht van Carlos dat hij zo lomp kon zijn. Denk dat Gabrielle een beetje op moet passen... als hij er ooit achter komt dat ze met de tuinjongen vreemdgaat.. pfoeh :P
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

'Desperate Housewives' Welcomes Woodard

Afbeelding

Things are about to get shaken up on the show comic Steve Harvey once dubbed "Desperate White Women." Emmy winner Alfre Woodard is moving to Wisteria Lane for a regular part on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," beginning next season.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Afbeelding

Episode number: 1.19
First Aired: 17 april 2005
Production Code: 118
Writer: Jenna Bans
Director: Arlene Sanford

Guest Stars:
Shawn Pyfrom (as Andrew Van De Kamp)
Doug Savant (as Tom Scavo)
Lesley Ann Warren (as Sophia Bremmer)
Kathryn Joosten (as Mrs. McClusky)
Nick Chinlund (as Detective Sullivan)
Dakin Matthews (as Reverend Sikes)
Geoff Pierson (as Sam)
James Michael Connor (as Tim)
Patrick Dollaghan (as Lamont)

Samenvatting:
Lynette learns that no good deed goes unpunished when she momentarily befriends the mean Mrs. McClusky. Susan's mother (guest-star Lesley Ann Warren) decides to try and jump start her and her daughter's love lives. Susan later finds her mother in her kitchen with a man she picked up, and Susan asks her mother to get rid of him. Andrew talks to a priest about his feelings, and tells him of his shocking plans for his mother, Bree. Gabrielle has her credit card declined in an upscale restaurant, and Carlos sends Gabrielle a big message about what will happen if she leaves him. Gabrielle tells John that she still cares for him, and continues to sleep with him. Zach tries to confide in Julie some of the things that he has found out about his family, but she doesn't want to hear it. Paul later fills in some blanks for Zach. Edie gets in touch with her biological father, who she hasn't seen in a long time
Vannacht te zien in de VS.
Morgen helaas pas hier :P
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Ik vond de opening wel leuk met Lynette's day-dream momentje:
Mrs. McClusky valt dood neer, een nieuw Zweeds ( Afbeelding ) gezin met 2 blonde meisjes komt er wonen en de tweeling van Lynette trouwt tegelijkertijd met de Zweedse tweeling in een sprookjeshuwelijk.
Oh.. en Lynette en Tom hoeven de bruiloft niet te betalen. Afbeelding

En Andrew is maar een ondankbaar ventje zeg.
Wat zal hij doen ' to Rock her World' :? (Bree)
Mivok
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Bericht door Mivok »

Die day-dream was idd erg leuk, dat gesleur met die groene lamp ook! :)
Section31 schreef:En Andrew is maar een ondankbaar ventje zeg.
Wat zal hij doen ' to Rock her World' :? (Bree)
Een ideale schoondochter opvoeren? Wanneer alles op wieletjes loopt (bruiloft?) en Bree in de zevende hemel is van geluk de boel weer cancellen omdat hij onveranderd gay is. Is iets voor de hele lange termijn. Of zal hij Bree neerzetten als de ongekroonde SM-meesteres, ondanks dat ze dat niet is? Is meer wat voor de komende eps.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Mivok schreef:Een ideale schoondochter opvoeren? Wanneer alles op wieletjes loopt (bruiloft?) en Bree in de zevende hemel is van geluk de boel weer cancellen omdat hij onveranderd gay is.
Hij is niet gay, hij houdt van Vanille en soms ook van Chocolat, zoals hij het zelf zei. :P
Maar wie nou Vanille is en wie Chocolat :?
Is iets voor de hele lange termijn. Of zal hij Bree neerzetten als de ongekroonde SM-meesteres, ondanks dat ze dat niet is? Is meer wat voor de komende eps.
Ik heb ook gedacht aan de mogelijkheid dat hij het hele SM verhaal publiekelijk maakt.
Maar daar zou hij ook zijn vader mee schaden, dat is iets wat Andrew nooit zou doen. Het gaat hem puur en alleen om Bree.
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

1x20 - Fear no more

Gabrielle komt erachter dat ze zwanger is, en gaat langs die pastor (oid):

"Gabrielle, what brings you down here?"
Ze kijkt heel moeilijk..
"Oh sweet mother of God, what have you done this time..."

:lol:
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Leuke scene ja :+
Vond het ook wel leuk toen ze erachter kwam dat Carlos had zitten klooien met haar birth control pillen. :P

Verder is Bree een beetje naïef bezig met George de pharmacist, het is toch overduidelijk dat hij helemaal gek is van haar?
Ik zie die George nog in staat om Rex te vermoorden (dmv. die pillen bijv.), dan gaat Andrew echt op rampage mode. ;)

Het verhaal rond Zach/Dana en Angela/Mary Alice wordt ook steeds duidelijker.
Mrs. Hubert heeft echt vuil spel gespeeld door dat brief je sturen, daardoor heeft Mary Alice zelfmoord gepleegd. :o
HorckDude

Bericht door HorckDude »

Net 1x22 gezien. Viel me wat tegen eerlijk gezegd. De stukjes met Lynette en Tom en die met Carlos en Gabrielle waren wel leuk, maar de rest was eigenlijk meer van het zelfde van wat we in voorgaande eps zagen.

Wel nog een leuke scene met Rex en z'n dochter aan t einde:

Danielle: What are you doing
Rex: I'm waiting for your mother to take me to the emergency room.
Danielle: What's wrong?
Rex: I'm having a heart attack.
Danielle: Oh my god, where is she?
Rex: That's a good question.

Ik hoop op een spectaculaire season finale volgende week. :)
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Dat hele gedoe met Susan vind ik wat te dramatisch .. naief mens :)

Gabrielle: Oh Carlos, who ever said you were the father?

Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Ohja het is maandag vandaag. Helemaal vergeten :o
Denk echt heel de tijd dat het nog zondag is. :huh:
HorckDude

Bericht door HorckDude »

*** SEASON FINALE SPOILERS ***

Goede season finale. Ik had eerlijk gezegd gehoopt op meer afrondingen van verhaallijnen, maar achteraf gezien is het wel goed dat ze nog veel openlaten voor het volgende seizoen.

Eindelijk het Mary-Alice mysterie opgelost. :)
En waarschijnlijk is Mike dan de vader van Zach/Dana. Maar ik verbaasde me weer hoe ongelooflijk ziek die jongen is. Hij zou eigenlijk weggestopt moeten worden in een inrichting, maar Mike wil dat ongetwijfeld niet. Dus dat wordt een heel dilemma tussen Mike en Susan.

Maar nu Mary-Alice eigenlijk geen functie meer heeft hoop ik dat ze ook geen verteller meer zal zijn. Het zou namelijk erg tof zijn als Rex het gehele volgende seizoen zou vertellen. Zo gaat er aan het einde van ieder seizoen iemand dood, en diegene vertelt het volgende seizoen. Lijkt me wel tof. :)

Hét moment van de ep was toch wel Bree's reactie op dat ene telefoontje. Prachtig acteerwerk! :pray2:

"And the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series goes to... Marcia Cross!" :)

Jammer dat er een einde aan is gekomen. Ik kijk alweer uit naar september. Maar ik moet wel bekennen dat ik vind dat in de laatste serie eps (de laatste 5 ongeveer) ik de kwaliteit iets zie dalen. Er zit minder humor in en meer donkerheid. Als dit maar niet de richting van Joan of Arcadia op gaat, want DH moet het IMO net als Joan vooral hebben van de luchtigheid gemengd met maar een scheutje drama.
WeyounsLastClone
Captain
Captain

Bericht door WeyounsLastClone »

Ging Alfre Woodward (Lily uit First Contact) niet een rol spelen in de season finale? Lijkt me leuk, 'k vond haar in First Contact goed.
HorckDude

Bericht door HorckDude »

Niet meer als een kleine introductie eigenlijk, maar in seizoen 2 wordt ze een regular.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Yup ze zal in regular zijn in seizoen 2.
Maar er is ook iets aan de hand met dat gezin, waarom mocht Edie absoluut niet binnen? :?

Ik vond het trouwens erg vreemd dat we de hele aflevering niks hebben gezien van Danielle en Andrew, het lijkt me toch dat je je vader bij wilt staan op zo'n moment.
captain crash
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

Bericht door captain crash »

Dat regular worden in seizoen twee is nou toch weer niet zeker? Althans, dat heb ik ergens gelezen, de vaste cast zou er niet blij mee zijn omdat er op die manier de indruk zo ontstaan dat men met 'grote namen' de kijkcijfers wilde opkrikken.
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

"Oh Mary-Alice, what did you do?" :lol:

Mooie finale :yes:
Mivok
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Bericht door Mivok »

Grappig dat de finale van de Desperate Housewives juist om hun husbands draait! Sterk verzonnen, allemaal hebben ze wel iets.
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Vond het ook leuk gedaan dat de voiceover stuk voor stuk de huisvrouwen langs ging en erbij vertelde "Desperate about..." :)

Mooie serie :yes:
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Desperate Housewife is taken to the hospital after being knocked unconscious during filming.

Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria suffered a minor injury Wednesday on the set of the hit show. While filming a scene at Pasadena City College, Longoria was struck in the head by an object, possibly a falling pole, and knocked unconscious for several minutes. Paramedics took Longoria to the hospital, where she was treated and released later that day.

Longoria released a statement saying, "I am grateful for your concern and support and thankful for all of the kind get-well wishes." Longoria's publicist said the actress was doing well and would most likely return to work early next week.

Longoria plays one of the titular Desperate Housewives of the ABC nighttime soap. Previous to her work on Housewives, Longoria appeared in the daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless. Housewives was the breakout hit of the 2004 television season, and it is nominated for 15 Emmys.

:+
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Afbeelding

25 september begin seizoen 2 in de VS! :cheerblauw:
HorckDude

Bericht door HorckDude »

Vond de eerste ep weer leuk. :)
Geen hoogvlieger maar wel weer leuk Desperate Housewives materiaal. Bree in de kerk was erg leuk (helaas wel erg voorspelbaar, maargoed), en Felicity Huffman liet weer zien waarom ze de Emmy echt verdiend heeft (maar doet dat eigenlijk al jaren).

Aan het einde was het mysterie met Betty Applegate erg cool en onverwachts. Ben benieuwd hoe dat verder gaat.
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Ik moet zeggen dat ik 't eigenlijk een beetje een zeurderige serie vind worden... Alles rondom Lynette spoel ik heel seizoen 2 al door, daar kan ik echt niet naar kijken. En ook het hele gedoe rondom Zach begint behoorlijk saai te worden.

Gabrielle enzo vind ik nogsteeds erg tof, en ook die ontwikkelingen rondom Bree zijn grappig. Maar verder.. het hele vlotte is eruit en vooral de laatste aflevering was overwegend saai en traag. Laat ze liever ingaan op die kerel in de kelder ofzo :lachhuil:
HorckDude

Bericht door HorckDude »

DH is inderdaad niet meer zo leuk als het vorig seizoen was. Eerlijk gezegd begon het in de laatste maanden van seizoen 1 al minder te worden, en dat is erg jammer want de serie begon enorm geniaal.
Section31

Bericht door Section31 »

Ik denk ook dat DH niet meer zo sterk is als een jaar geleden, maar het blijft wel een leuke serie om te volgen. Lynette en Bree zijn mijn favoriete personage's en een klein beetje Edie. Suzan vindt ik wat minder, de hele Zach verhaallijn daaromheen ook.
Plaats reactie