Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis & Stargate Universe

Moderator: Vis

Plaats reactie
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hahaha zo kan je het ook deon

Bericht door Tactical_Cube »

Gaat over een protest buiten de studio van atlantis omdat ze beckett gedood hadden in de serie.

Actor Jason Momoa ("Ronon Dex") was the first to come outside and offer his support to the fans, telling them, "I miss him, too." Rachel Luttrell ("Teyla Emmagan") and David Hewlett ("Rodney McKay") later came out to say hello, as well.

Atlantis writer and co-executive producer Martin Gero was on hand to interview fans for a potential DVD featurette, while the always well-dressed Joseph Mallozzi (executive producer) also came outside to talk with fans and with the press. Since no one is ever permanently dead in sci-fi, Mallozzi -- dressed in a black, three-piece suit with "scorpion cufflinks" to play up his role as the "evil producer" -- told fans that if they managed to get media coverage on a major U.S. show such as Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood, he will write Beckett into at least two episodes in the second half of Season Four.
:lachhuil: :lachhuil: :lachhuil: :lachhuil:

wel heel sneu
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

En dan zijn er nog mensen in deze wereld die Atlantis een goede serie vinden.

:shake:
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

alles om meer kijkers te krijgen he :+
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Wat moet je ervan zeggen...

Zijn ze eindelijk bereid een karakter eruit te schrijven (wat overigens op een vrij lamme manier gebeurde), halen ze 'm door grote omwegen weer terug omwille van een paar fans onder het motto: het is toch scifi?

:nothanks:
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door EMH »

Gezever om een karakter van een serie :nothanks:
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

hij ging gewoon op een stomme manier dood
en tja met dit terugkomen dat kunnen ze net zoals met janet frasier doen dus dat is niet zon probleem, maar nou maken de stargate series wel vaker gebruik van de zin het is sci-fi, kheb ook intervieuw gezien waarin iemand zei toen ze ford er uit schreven dat de serie hun janet frasiers moet hebben zodat er spanning blijft dat er wat met de main karakters kan gebeuren, nou moet ik eerlijk zeggen dat ik dat nog nooit bij stargate heb gehad. Zon main vond ik ford en janet niet.

maar iig terug op beckett, als ze hem toch dood hadden willen laten gaan had ik het mooier gevonden dat ze hem in die straal lieten staan ipv weir. Explosieve tumoren klinkt gewoon ongeloofwaardig :P
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Ach ja, ben blij dat ie weg is; hoef ik die afleveringen niet steeds meer door te spoelen als die malloot aan 't praten is :')
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

kvond em altijd wel leuk :)
vind het jammer dat ie weg is
hadden ze dan een regular van hem gemaakt
of ronon weg gedaan
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Bericht door EMH »

Vis schreef:Ach ja, ben blij dat ie weg is; hoef ik die afleveringen niet steeds meer door te spoelen als die malloot aan 't praten is :')
Ik ga een moment strx doorspoelen en dat is die ep waar Teyla gaat kwelen :lachhuil:
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Ja.. Teyla wil ik ook nog wel 's doorspoelen :')
3rd RemataKlan
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Bericht door 3rd RemataKlan »

Ik zit het beeld meestal even stil wanneer ze in beeld komt.

Niemand denkt hier dat Mallozzi een grapje maakt?
captain crash
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

Bericht door captain crash »

En niemand die vermoedt dat dit een 1 april grap kan zijn?
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

het is van 23 maart dus dan zou het een vroege grap zijn
captain crash
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

Bericht door captain crash »

Tactical_Cube schreef:het is van 23 maart dus dan zou het een vroege grap zijn
Ik merk het op omdat het niet echt reeel is dat ze zoiets uberhaupt zouden overwegen op een dvd te kwakken. Geen enkele productiemaatschappij laat echt openlijke kritiek toe op door hunnie uitgebrachte dvd's en andere zaken. Dat is ook altijd het probleem met officiele websites en officiele tijdschriften (denk terug aan het eindeloos optimistisch blijven over ent terwijl ratings e.d. allang iets anders lieten zien).
Trekscaper

Bericht door Trekscaper »

En het is de actievoerders van Save Carson Beckett ook nog eens gelukt :o
Exclusive: Carson to Resurface on Atlantis
09.Apr.07

Not All Heroes Die…
Yes, it’s true! Atlantis showrunner Joseph Mallozzi has confirmed exclusively to SaveCarsonBeckett.com that Carson Beckett will be returning for some episodes of Season 4 of Stargate Atlantis! Click the link below to read our Q&A with Joe on this fantastic news for all Carson fans!

Here is our exclusive Q&A with Joe Mallozzi in which he makes Carson’s return official! We’re very grateful to Joe for seeing the value Carson and for taking the time to tell us about bringing him back. All answers below are verbatim. Read to the end for some final thoughts from us.

Q: Now that the SCB Campaign has generated so much press coverage, and on a national scale in the US, will you hold true to your word and bring back Carson Beckett in S4?

A: I’m a man of my word. The SCB Campaign upheld their end of the bargain, so I’m upholding mine. I am pleased to announce that Carson Beckett will be returning to Atlantis for a two-part story in the back half of season four.

Q: How many episodes will Carson Beckett appear in, in Season 4?

A: At present, he is signed for two episodes and we are working on a third story.

Q: Will it be Carson Beckett in the flesh, or in non-corporeal form?

A: When he returns for the two-parter, it will be Carson Beckett in the flesh. Late in season three, we discussed the manner in which the character had been written out and the possible ways in which he could be brought back. I threw out an idea that not only brought Carson back, but answered a very big question I had concerning a late-season arc. In order to lay the groundwork for his possible return, we threaded a subtle hint into one of the late season three episodes. So, if fans want to know how we plan on bringing the good doctor back from the dead, they should seek out the hidden clue when the back half of season three returns to SciFi this Friday, April 13th.

Q: Will it be “our” Carson Beckett or an alternate version?

A: Well, I don’t want to give too much away but I can say it won’t be an AU version of Carson - or a time-hopping Dr. Beckett either.

Q: At the end of his Season 4 appearances, will he be alive? In other words, will the door be left open for more appearances?

A: Yes, that door will be left open.

Q: If yes, what is the outlook for Season 5 regarding his character, assuming there is a Season 5?

A: At this point, it‘s hard to make any predictions regarding the show’s fifth season as we‘ve yet to premiere the back half of season three and are wholly focused on season four.

Q: What is your opinion of fan reactions to the decision to kill of Carson; what is your opinion of the Save Carson Beckett Campaign on the whole?

A: I thought it was an inventive, well-organized campaign that did a terrific job in conveying the passion (and occasional outrage) of many fans over the loss of a beloved character.

Q: Can you give any insight as to why the decision was made to kill Carson in Season 3?

A: If I told you now, you wouldn’t buy the tell-all book I’m going to write when (if) Stargate ends.

Q: Why did you decide to bring him back at all? Are Sci Fi and MGM supportive of your decision?

A: Both SciFi and MGM are fully supportive of our decision to bring Carson back. They love both Paul and the Beckett character. As for why we brought him back - you mean besides the deal I made with the SCB campaign? - we’ve said it time and again: “No one ever stays dead in science fiction.”

Q: Regarding the amount of press coverage, are you pleased the show has attracted so much attention, despite the reasons?

A: Absolutely. If this has taught us anything, it’s that nothing motivates fandom like a good controversy. So get ready for next season when Sheppard moves in with a Wraith Queen and then both must keep her fiercely religious parents from finding out. Hilarity ensues.

Q: How are you finding it being the co-show-runner? Is it a far different experience from being executive producer? What things have surprised you most in your new job?

A: So far, so good. The fact that we’re producing 20 episodes of television instead of 40 has certainly helped take a bit of the heat off - as does the support of an incredibly well-oiled production machine compliments of Brad Wright and Robert Cooper. Having talented producers like Carl Binder and Martin Gero there (in addition to Alan McCullough who is gaining a lot of hands-on experience) has also made this a dream season. That said, as co-show-runners, Paul and I have become the point men for any and all studio and network issues, and potential production crisis situations that may develop. At the end of the day, the buck stops at either of our offices.

Q: Besides Carson’s return, what should fans look forward to most in Season 4 of Atlantis?

A: Fans can look forward to some major developments and revelations regarding the wraith, the replicators, and our characters. Year four is going to be a little darker than past seasons as a lot of elements we have put in play since the premiere being to gel and pay off.
http://www.savecarsonbeckett.com/2007/0 ... -atlantis/

Alsjemenou :*)
Tactical_Cube
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

wahaha prachtig :lachhuil: :+
Vis

Bericht door Vis »

Idiots :r
Mescalino
Ensign Junior Grade Class
Ensign Junior Grade Class
Contacteer:

Bericht door Mescalino »

Zoals Vis het al in 1 woord zei kan ik niet echt zeggen dat ik uit kijk naar de return of CB. Hoewel ik seizoen 3 helemaal heb gezien kan ik me zo geen hint bedenken. Maargoed we zien wel wat het wordt.
Fans can look forward to some major developments and revelations regarding the wraith, the replicators, and our characters. Year four is going to be a little darker than past seasons as a lot of elements we have put in play since the premiere being to gel and pay off.
Dit is wel positief vind ik!
Blind Guardian
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind Guardian »

Deon ... is dat fries ?
Tolan
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

carson

Bericht door Tolan »

Becket was by FAR het leukste karakter van SGA

En ik ben heel blij dat ie terugkomt en de stem van de fans is gehoord!

Ik kijk ernaar uit.

Dat heerlijke scotse accent!

Amerikaans klinkt vreselijk asociaal
Australisch klinkt losjes, joviaal
Brits klinkt bekakt, stijf
Maar scots doet mijn hart sneller slaan het heeft gewoon ZO'n carme.

Puur dat accent alleen al maakt hem de leukste acteur!

bvb toen hij de hand van een wraith onderzocht :

Aye, and it will be bludy 'ard to kill"
GEWELDIG
Plaats reactie