Jouw Memorable Quotes uit TNG.

Picard, Data, Riker... "The sky is the limit".

Moderator: Dark*staR

Plaats reactie
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Jouw Memorable Quotes uit TNG.

Bericht door EMH »

Leuk die beste quotes contest, alleen daar mag je maar eentje posten en er zijn vast veel meer quotes die om wat voor reden dan ook zijn bijgebleven.

Dus hier de mogelijkheid al je persoonlijke favoriete quotes uit TNG neer te kwakken:
Uiteraard mogen hier wel hele lange quotes of stukjes dialoog:

Engage! :*)

Hieronder een aantal die bij mij (deels) zijn blijven hangen. Allemaal van Q, een van mijn meest favoriete aliens.
Hij heeft echt veel. Serieuze maar voornamelijk een hoop erg grappige.

Uit Encounter at Farpoint:

Thou art notified that that thy kind has infiltrated the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately.

Uit Hide and Q:

Q verschijnt en Worf wil ingrijpen:
Picard: "No, Lieutenant Worf! You'll make no move against him unless I order it."
Q: "Pity! You might have learned an interesting lesson, Macrohead - with a microbrain! "
Worf: "Grrr...."

Riker: "We don't have time for games."
Q: "Games? Did someone say "game"? And perchance for interest's sake, a deadly game? To the game!
"Shall it be a test of strength? Meaningless, since you have none. A test of intelligence then? Equally as meaningless!

Uit Q Who:

Con permiso, Capitan. The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged. It's now time to see if you can dance

Tegen Worf: Microbrain. Growl for me, let me know you still care

If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

Uit Deja Q:

Q: "I have no powers. Q the ordinary. "
Picard: "Q the liar. Q the misanthrope."
Q: "Q the miserable. Q the desperate. What must I do to convince you people?"
Worf: "Die."
Q: "Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books lately? "

Worf: "Be quiet! Or disappear back where you came from."
Q: "I can't disappear any more than you could win a beauty contest"

Ah, Doctor Crusher. I see Starfleet has shipped you back into exile.
Your bedside manner is admirable, Doctor. I'm sure your patients recover quickly just to get away from you.

"Oh, you're so stolid, Commander. You weren't like that before the beard."

Uit Qpid:

Q: "Jean-Luc, it's wonderful to see you again. How about a big hug?.......... Well don't just stand there, say something."
Picard:: "Get out of my chair"

Q tegen picard: "your speech. I read it. It's dull, plodding, pedantic, much like yourself"

Q als sheriff: You know, Worf, you'd make a perfect throw rug in Nottingham Castle.

Uit Tapestry:

Q:"You're dead. This is the afterlife, and I'm God."
Picard: "No. I am not dead. Because I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you. The universe is not so badly designed"

uit All Good Things...

"Time may be eternal, Captain, but our patience is not. It's time to put an end to your "trek" through the stars, make room for other more worthy species"

"Goodbye, Jean-Luc. I'm going to miss you. You had such potential. But then again, all good things must come to an end"

"The anomaly. My crew. My ship. I suppose you're worried about your fish, too. Well, if it puts your mind at ease, you've saved humanity once again".

I'll be watching. And if you're very lucky, I'll drop by to say hello from time to time. See you...out there!
EMH
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Jouw Memorable Quotes uit TNG.

Bericht door EMH »

En een aantal Picard quotes:

uit Encounter at Farpoint:

Shut off that damned noise. Go to Yellow Alert.

tegen Q:The same old story is the one we're meeting now. Self-righteous life forms who are eager not to learn but to prosecute, to judge anything they don't understand or can't tolerate.

You are a Starfleet officer, Lieutenant

We do exactly what we would do if this Q never existed. If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are

uit Datalore:

Wesley: Sir, I know this may finish me as an Acting Ensign, but..
Picard: Shut up, Wesley! Lieutenant, pick a good security team, let me know what he does.
Tasha: Aye, sir.
Dr. Crusher: Shut up, Wesley?
Picard: Doctor...
Wesley: And since I am finished here, sir, may I point out that...
Dr Crusher: Shut up, Wesley!

Uit The Neutral Zone:

There's still much to do. Still so much to learn. Mister La Forge, engage

uit: The Best of Both Worlds:

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

The knowledge and experience of the human Picard is part of us now. It has prepared us for all possible courses of action. Your resistance is hopeless, Number One.

uit Ménage a Troi:

Picard: Er, er. It's not over between us, Lwaxana. You're mine and I will not let you go. I insist you return to my side immediately.
Lwaxana (op viewer) : You mean, you still care?
Picard: My love is a fever, longing still for that which longer nurseth the disease.
Lwaxana: Tell me more.
Picard: In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes, for they in thee a thousand errors see. But 'tis my heart that loves what they despise, who in despite of view are pleas'd to dote. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

uit The Devils Due:

A wise man once said, there is a sucker born every minute

uit Chain of Command:

There are... FOUR...lights!!!!

uit Tapestry:

tegen Q: If I'm really dead, then my only regret is dying and finding you here.

Uit All good things:

Crusher: Yes. Jean-Luc, crossing into Klingon territory. It's absurd. But then I never could say no to you.
Picard: Oh. So that's why you married me.

Mr. Data, you are a clever man...in any time period

So. Five card stud, nothing wild, and the sky's the limit
Plaats reactie